The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caitlin
Caitlin

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 am

I've read some of the second book.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Ohh okay.
You should read them, have some great stuff in them.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 am

I'm sure I'll get to it eventually Razz
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Ads, hot..

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 I56muv

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 29atn52

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 25pl1mb
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2