The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Welcome to the Vampire Diaries Spoilers & Speculation thread.

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. VampireDiaries

SEPT 10TH THURSDAY: 8:00-9:00 P.M. “THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” (New Series)

Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev, “DeGrassi: The Next Generation”) and her 15-year-old brother, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen, “Everwood”) are still trying to cope with their grief and move on with their lives. Elena has always been the star student; beautiful, popular and involved with school and friends, but now she finds herself struggling to hide her sadness from the world. As the school year begins, Elena and her friends are fascinated by a handsome and mysterious new student, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley, “Army Wives”). Stefan and Elena are immediately drawn to one another, and Elena has no way of knowing that Stefan is a centuries-old vampire, struggling to live peacefully among humans, while his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder, “Lost”) is the embodiment of vampire violence and brutality. Now these two vampire brothers - one good, one evil - are at war for Elena’s soul and for the souls of her friends, family and all the residents of the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia.

Promos

Last edited by Guinevere on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Caitlin
Caitlin

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks for starting! Wish we actually had spoilers
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm

I know, me too.

When they start filming we will.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Start filming now please
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

I know.

I would think they would have written episode 2 by now.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Should i go and steal the banner from FF's VD spoilers OP, just til we get our own? Razz
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

If you want to, haha
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Haha, why not. Sharing is good Razz
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

For sure
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

There, also added in the promos.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks for doing that!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 pm

I tweeted Kevin Williamson on Twitter because his update was "Outlining 101" So im like "101? Wouldn't that be 102? isn't 101 classed as the Pilot?"

ETA: he replied back to me, explaining 100 is the pilot and they are doing 101..
damn these writers, so 101 would be episode 2? Laughing Confusing.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

Oh yeah, I've heard of it being done like that.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah..

Oh and he also said they were in the writers room with Stefan, Matt and Tyler... and Football! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Oh cool! I'm glad they're keeping that part from the books.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah me too, i wonder what else they are keeping from the books.

The more i hear they do from the books, the better i feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Me too! I'm too excited for this show
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Me too.

Some people are so delusional thinking it will be like GG, unlike the books at all. Laughing
With these kind of books, there has to be somethings the same.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm

And there's not as many VD books are there were for GG.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah..

I still don't class these 'new VD' books, that she is bringing out, in the same category as the original.
So if she changes the whole relationship in the end between E/S, i can just say.. it has nothing to do with the original.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I know, I don't really understand why she decided to continue with new books.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah, i don't know either.

The first 4 books were perfect. No reason to continue and possibly destroying the originals.
Plus the new book got pretty bad reviews Laughing I haven't read it myself yet.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 pm

I doubt I'll read it. I'm tempted not to read past the first book so I can keep my view clear for the tv show. I don't want to compare the two
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh, you have only read the first book?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.   Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Dairies Spoilers & Speculation #1: Because we can't wait for the show to begin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next