The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.

Go down 
+2
PJ_Believer
Stay to the Lights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 am

She did Very Happy I love when she chased after him after she talked to Clary.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 am

me too squeeeeeeeeeeee

and im just so glad that by the end of the series they ended up together i though jocelyn wouldnt go after him lol
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 am

PJ_Believer wrote:
She did Very Happy I love when she chased after him after she talked to Clary.
I'm so pissed off we never saw that scene actually, only just heard it happened, I would die to see her kiss him in front of everyone there.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 am

Nop not there yet..i was busy these days, i'm on 150 lol
Gonna read the rest today
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 pm

aweeeee that would be an epic scene I love you

yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 am

I loved these two, I was kinda annoyed we didnt get a kiss scene as well, I just wanted to hug Luke throughout the books, he was sooooo in love with her.
I wanted to hear what she said when she ran after him, how he reacted, everything Thud

oh and can I be added to the list please?
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am

Added ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:26 am

broken|smile wrote:
I loved these two, I was kinda annoyed we didnt get a kiss scene as well, I just wanted to hug Luke throughout the books, he was sooooo in love with her.
I wanted to hear what she said when she ran after him, how he reacted, everything Thud

oh and can I be added to the list please?
You took it RIGHT out of my mouth!
Seriously I was sooooooo hoping and waiting, especially with all those little bits about how he cared for her and did things for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2