The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.

Go down 
+2
PJ_Believer
Stay to the Lights
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Empty
PostSubject: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Welcome to the 1st Luke & Jocelyn Appreciation thread.

**banner forthcoming**

Shippers
1. Guinevere
2.PJ_Believer
3. vampira69
4. -Kas-
5. broken|smile

Last edited by Guinevere on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Can you add me to the list, Jen?

And, you spell Jocelyn name wrong.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

add me pleaseeeee so glad they ended up together after everything they went through
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 pm

right, i'll fix that,i knew it seemed wrong somehow
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm

i know i cant spell it yet lol
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 am

ADD ME ADD ME!!!

God do I love them I love you They are like Luke and Lorelai who actually made it Laughing
I wish we could have seen what happened after Jocelyn run after him Sad
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

they are now I love you

aweeeeeee damn no hug smileys lol
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 am

not hug smiley yet;)
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 am

cheers here wrong way round hug wheeeeee
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:06 am

I wish there were more fics about them No
I would love to read what was happening between them when we didn't see it Mad
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 am

I would love for Cassandra to write about them.

Some fanfics aren't that good Sad
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 am

I found ONE rotfl1
there's more? where?
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 am

fanfics with them Razz me wanttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 pm

They are over at fanfiction.net Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 am

*runs to there*
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 am

I'm on page 100 of book 1, and there is nothing about them yet Sad
So not fair
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm

keep on readin hug
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 am

You have to keep on reading to find more about them Wink
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 am

*sigh* Ok, but i hope there is something soon
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 am

there is plenty mwhaha
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 am

Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

so have you "get there" already Sanja:lol1:

I LOOOOOOVe how he was getting up at 5 every day to get to the hospital that was opened at 6 Love
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm

thats is loveeeeeeeeeeeee he was always there for her and i hope she knew how much he visted I love you
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 pm

She probably did Wink since he was talking to her when she was unconscious and she did say she could hear what Valentine was saying to her.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

oooooo yes!!!!!!!! thats good then Swoon she knew how much she emant to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.   Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke&Jocelyn Appreciation #1: Because he has been in love with her since forever.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next