The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death

Go down 
+4
vampira69
Stay to the Lights
Caitlin
Cookie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Empty
PostSubject: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 am

Welcome to
Jace & Clary
Appreciation thread

Shippers:
1. -Kas-
2. Caitlin
3. Guinevere

Last edited by -Kas- on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

If you start a list, add me please.

I'm only halfway through City of Bones, but I love them already.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Its hard not to love them! Very Happy

Welcome Cait!
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Added you!

Aren't they the cutest thing Very Happy ?
I like them much more than Edward and Bella actually Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

You haven't added me *pout*
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

They are cute! And I love that most people picture them as Alexz and Alex! Too hot
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm

I don't agree that Alexz for Clary though.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Who do you see as Clary?
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Guinevere wrote:
I don't agree that Alexz for Clary though.
yeah same for me... I REALLY like Rachel Hurd-Wood

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death 34982_Rachel_Hurd-Wood_Photoshoot_9_122_463lo
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

She's pretty! I've seen people use her for Bianca in Evernight
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I like her, cause she's not overpretty you know? Cause Clary wasn't to to to tooo pretty Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Caitlin wrote:
She's pretty! I've seen people use her for Bianca in Evernight

Really? I hadn't thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah, I saw it on LJ
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

She would be good for her as well.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

i still only see alexz as clary i think i just pictured her in the book lol while was reading haha
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Hah, i can't because i only see Alexz as Jude from IS lol
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 pm

oh haha everytime i watch IS i see clary hahaha

by the way its me lauren jen in case lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm

My Clary keeps on changing around lol

One minute, it's Alexz Johnson, the next Rachel Hurd-Wood and then, Emily Browning, but I think I like Alexz as Clary more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:50 pm

alez alwaysssssss but i dont mind the diff ones being used for her lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 pm

lol But, I think age wise, Alexz might be a little old and I don't know if she wants to keep doing movies anymore, since I think she does have that music career.

Yeah, the only one I don't really like as Clary is Emma Roberts. I don't know why but I don't see her as Clary.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

oh lol i dont even know how old she is lol

me too haha
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I can't see Emma as Clary either
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

I think Alexz is 23, but I could be wrong.

Plus, I don't want her to be working with Alex again if he was cast in the role. I heard she broke his heart Sad
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

i just dont think i like her as an actress lol *gone*

omg she did No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next