The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Empty
PostSubject: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:22 am

Welcome to the Bill & Sookie Appreciation Thread

Fans
1. Lauren
2. Guinevere
3. Caitlin

Last edited by vampira69 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 am

I love watching these two on tv there chemistry just pulls me in each ep I love you
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 am

Add me!
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 am

added u hehe has season 2 started?
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm

In the US, yes.
Last Sunday (or monday for us) Not sure when S2 will start on Foxtel though
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Add me too please.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm

well at elast season 1 is on dvd soon i guess lol

adding u!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah, July 1 or 2nd, or something..
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:02 pm

im gonna buy it as soon it comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 am

I bought it on Friday! the cover is so shiny!
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 am

hahaha whered u get from mine isnt really ;cry:
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 am

I got mine from JBHiFI.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 am

i did too damn it lol
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

lmao

Ah well, least we have them.. doesn't matter what they look like
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 am

i guess so hahaha

i got up to the first bill and sookie um sex scene and had to stop it because my mum could hear it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.   Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill & Sookie Appreciation #1: Because as soon as they met they fell in love.
Page 1 of 1