The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Empty
PostSubject: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome to the first Eric Northman and Sookie Stackhouse appreciation thread

Fans
01. PJ_Believer
02. vampira69

Last edited by PJ_Believer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:34 am

oh dear, your one of those shippers lmao
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am

I am lol1 I love them in the books.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 am

Laughing

Yeah, alot of people do. Not me though Laughing
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 am

I take it that you love Sookie and Bill?

I do like them together, but I love Sookie and Eric together more.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

I do. I have been in love with B/S since the pilot.

Didn't really see the fuss with Eric, and B/S just to be right away, i prefer their romance to anything Eric could offer Laughing

Only thing i like with them, is their banter, other than that. I'm a bill lover.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:57 am

I read the books before I saw the show and I did like B/S together, but I love E/S more.

The way Bill treats Sookie in the books is probably why I like Eric and Sookie more and plus, Eric is more honest than him even though he isn't the best with delivering bad news.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah, i can understand why people would like ES more than B/S in the books..

But the show, is another matter IMO.
They are showing Bill more caring and loving than he ever was in the books.. so i think things are going to go around differently, than the books.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 am

i hope that actuallu lol they do go differently cuz i love bill and sookie togetehr on the show
but omg the new stuff from eric and sookie sque ee add me pleas ehhe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 am

We don't know what is going to happen with the show, they could go with the direction of the books.

I just hope they show Eric with amnesia.

Added you, Lauren Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 am

they'll prob take things from the books, but the writers might take their own path.. we don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:08 pm

We do and I guess we will see what happens on the show.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

thanx ann!

ooo tell me what happens when eric gets amnesia please mwhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to   Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric & Sookie Appreciation #1 - Because when he had amnesia, she was the first person he went to
Page 1 of 1