The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Empty
PostSubject: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Welcome to the 1st Seth & Georgina Appreciation thread.

Georgina had everything but the one thing she craved, love. Til Seth, her idolizing novelist. Their first meeting wouldn't have been her ideal meeting of her favourite author, but how was one to know who he was when she had never seen his picture?
But their romance blossoms the more time they spend together, apart from one factor. She can't be intimate with him otherwise it will steal his energy lifeforce.
But who said relationships have to be based on sex?

Shippers:
1. Guinevere
2. PJ_Believer
3. shadow kissed
4. vampira69
5. broken|smile

Last edited by Guinevere on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Add me, Jen.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:12 am

Added Smile
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:18 am

have you read all the books yet? (Apart from the new one, obviously)
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:28 am

Not yet. I've only read the first one and the second one. I still have to buy the other two.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:33 am

Oh okay
I know the third you can buy (thats kinda angsty and a sad one) the fourth i don't think is out here yet.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 am

Yeah, I think the fourth one is out in August, so it's not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 am

Oh really? I didn't know when they were releasing that here.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 am

I check the QBD website and that's what it told me, so I'm assuming it's going to be released then.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 am

Oh okay, that's good.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah. Checking bookstores sites are always a good thing for knowing dates of books coming out.
Back to top Go down
Thetisღ
Thetisღ

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 am

I have the first two and the last one. Succubus Dreams was a sucker to find, but I will prevail.

Add me. They're so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 am

ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:33 am

Added Smile
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:26 pm

And me and meeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm

I Will.
Welcome Sheids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.   Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth♥Georgina Appreciation #1: Because their love will conquere in the end.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reading Room :: Books/Authors :: Georgina Kincaid (Succubus Series)-
Jump to: