The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.

Go down 
+4
colorblind85
Caitlin
Thetisღ
Stay to the Lights
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Empty
PostSubject: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 am

Welcome to the 1st Mackayla Lane Appreciation thread.

** Banner to come**

Supporters:

1. Guinevere
2. shadow kissed
3. Caitlin
4. colorblind85
5. LG rocks my socks
6. lisagslack14
7. Nat

Last edited by Guinevere on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Thetisღ
Thetisღ

Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Aww add me Jen.

She's pure awesome. I can't wait to see what happens to her in DreamFever.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Done.

I know, i can't wait to see how she handles.. what happened at the end of FF
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Add me. Mac is awesome
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Of course Cait. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks bb!
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am

Add me please Smile
Back to top Go down
LG rocks my socks

LG rocks my socks

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 am

Add me please Very Happy

Mac is a bad-ass. That's pretty much all there is to it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
lisagslack14

lisagslack14

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Please add me
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Added.

Yes, she is a bad ass, tough and strong.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Who is our Mac?
Jessica or other Jessica hehe
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm

colorblind85 wrote:
Who is our Mac?
Jessica or other Jessica hehe
Katie Rotfl
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Mac is one of the only female leads I've liked because she's very relateable. Add me!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 am

She sure is.

I mean, all within months she has gone from thinking her sister is coming home, finding out she was murdered, flying to dublin, realizing her power, finding out she is adopted and have to deal with all the fae going on around you.
She would go through so much, just to go by per by to survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.   Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackayla Lane Appreciation #1: because she gets transformed from a niave girl into a mature, strong woman.
Page 1 of 1