The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Empty
PostSubject: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome to the 1st V'Lane Appreciation

** banner forthcoming**

Supporters
1. Guinevere
2. Burning Up A Sun
3.colorblind85
4. LG rocks my socks
5. Nat

Last edited by Guinevere on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Burning Up A Sun

Burning Up A Sun

V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Empty
PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I need to be added. I love V'lane. I don't know if he's good or bad but I want him either way. I'm a Mac/Jericho fan all the way, but every time he's around Mac I just adore him.... even if he's sexing her up.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 am

I love him too, so i need to be on this list
He is such a hottie
Back to top Go down
LG rocks my socks

LG rocks my socks

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 am

I love V'lane. He confuses the hell out of me... but it's kind of hot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 am

LG rocks my socks wrote:
I love V'lane. He confuses the hell out of me... but it's kind of hot. Very Happy

*high_five*
I mean he's nothing compared to Jericho, but he's one hell of a funny, ineresting, hot character
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 pm

You guys are added Smile

I'm not sure what his intentions are, but he is funny.
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Love V'lane. He's no Adam Black but he's awesome all the same. And I like that he's trying to be "mortal-like". I think he's being sincere.

Add me!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 am

Done.

I believe Karen said two of these(or one of them)

fae have no
Hearts
Souls
Feelings

try to guess which is which Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 am

Well it's feelings IMO because of the events in The Immortal Highlander. Though technically Adam also loved so that means he had a heart as well.

It's the soul that they lack.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

I would take him even without soul tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed   V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V'Lane Appreciation #1: Because he'll make you feel things, you never knew existed
Page 1 of 1