The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.

Go down 
+12
Honey-Girl
LG rocks my socks
colorblind85
Eviekins15
PJ_Believer
broken|smile
Thetisღ
Caitlin
Burning Up A Sun
Cookie
lakers0604
Stay to the Lights
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 pm

I concur!

Longer because it feels we have been waiting forever, since the last one we got was in the middle of last month.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Honey-Girl

Honey-Girl

Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am

I would love that Kasia!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robertpattinson.org
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

-Kas- wrote:
yes please! and make it HOT AND LONG!
My mind totally went there lmao
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 am

When's the new teaser supposed to be here? Thud
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 am

This coming weekend.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 am

HOT and LONG
Wow that sounds dirty innocent
Back to top Go down
Mushkah

Mushkah

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am

Can I be added to little list in the op! ? I love these two so much!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:37 am

Of course you may Meg! Welcome Hun hug
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am

colorblind85 wrote:
HOT and LONG
Wow that sounds dirty innocent
as if I could say anything else lol1
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 am

True
But you're less dirty lately
Maybe you need some inspiration, or start writing fics again Wink
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am

hahahah You haven't seen me on my Rob board then lol1

Fics... I can FINALLY write that M/J one I was thinking about for so long lol1
Back to top Go down
Rachael

Rachael

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:37 am

Hey everyone, you know Rachael loves her some Mac & Jericho. Best book couple to date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.   Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac♥Jericho Appreciation #1: Because whatever brought Mac to Dublin, also brought her to him.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2