The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle

Go down 
+7
colorblind85
Eviekins15
broken|smile
Caitlin
Thetisღ
Stay to the Lights
Cookie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Welcome to
Jericho Zigor Barrons
Appreciation Thread

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Jzbthreadcopy

Barrons' Babes
1. -Kas-
2. Guenevere
3. shadow kissed
4. Caitlin
5. broken|smile
6. Eviekins15
7. colorblind85
8. Honey-Girl
9. lisagslack14
10. Nat
11. Rachael

Last edited by Cookie on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Add me if you are doing a list.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 pm

I should, shouldn't I Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thetisღ
Thetisღ

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Zigor lol! Cracks me up everytime.

Add me please Smile
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Add me please
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Since Kasia has gone to bed, i'll add you two!
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 am

shadow kissed wrote:
Zigor lol! Cracks me up everytime.

Add me please Smile
and even KMM jokes with calling him Ziggy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 am

Ziggy, Laughing thats just ... weird.
Add me please
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 am

broken|smile wrote:
Ziggy, Laughing thats just ... weird.
Add me please
added you Very Happy

but it's adorable, just imagine Mac trying to call him that way once she finds out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 am

lmao, OK, now its just lol! Imagine her going from Barrons to Ziggy tongue
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 am

And I can't imagine what he could do to stop her lol!
Back to top Go down
Eviekins15

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 am

mm barrons Add me please
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am

Add me here too
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 am

Added you both Very Happy

I'm surprised it's so quiet here Laughing
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 am

-Kas- wrote:
Added you both Very Happy

I'm surprised it's so quiet here Laughing

We're probably all devastated cause of you know what lol

I can post some Henry pics, it wont be quiet then anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 am

lol, yeah its gonna take people time to get over her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 am

broken|smile wrote:
lol, yeah its gonna take people time to get over her Very Happy
but they are coming which is amazing Very Happy

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/18/henry-cavill-upstreet-magazine/

Barrons anyone?
Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon Swoon
Back to top Go down
Honey-Girl

Honey-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Please add me Kasia Smile

Love the banner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robertpattinson.org
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Omg, he's so hot on that pic Thud

This is probably my fav pic of him

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Dunhill_hero
Back to top Go down
lisagslack14

lisagslack14

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Please add me.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Ooh, those pictures are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Jericho and I need to hook up.

Add me!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 am

Welcome!

Now Now, lets not be hasty... there is enough him to share! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 am

Guinevere wrote:
Welcome!

Now Now, lets not be hasty... there is enough him to share! Very Happy
not to mention that I'm first after Mac to claim him lol1
whatever left is for everyone to share Razz
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 am

Huh, well i'll take V'Lane then Very Happy
And when you're done with Jericho he's mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle   Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause  he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho Zigor Barrons Appreciation #1: 'Cause he's the cheetah in the Dublin jungle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next