The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love   Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 am

I just loved how Jace knew right away that there was something between Magnus and Alec.

But I really wonder what truly happened between Magnus and Alec in CoB when Alec was saved my Magnus.. I mean he spent alllllll night with him Wink
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love   Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 am

We will never know Sad I was wondering in the beginning of COA when Alec was away and show up when it was time for food, if he was sneaking off to see Magnus and noone knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love   Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 am

hahah probably lol1

I mean at this time he was his own key, so it had to happen sometimes before lol1
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love   Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 am

Yeah, it probably did and they wanted to pretend that they didn't know each other when the group when to Magnus' party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love   Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alec & Magnus Appreciation Thread: 'Cause there's nothing Magnus wouldn't do for this love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2