The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death

Go down 
+4
vampira69
Stay to the Lights
Caitlin
Cookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I thought she did okay in Wild Child, but there's something about her I just don't like her playing Clary.

Apparently so Sad
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

who could ever leave him ill have him any day haha
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 pm

lol I definitely wouldn't leave him.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm

She's crazy to dump him. He's hot and British! Basically my dream guy
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm

no my dream guy *runs*
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

I think he is everyone's dream guy *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Pretty much
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Definitely Smile I'm pretty much looking forward to him in Beastly.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 pm

iw ander when that movie is gonna come out drunken
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Well, they have to start proceedings first.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 pm

whats the proceedings? hehe
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Filming the movie
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

oh lol well i geuss they have costume done and stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 am

I sooo don't see either Emily or Alexz Laughing
They both seem to be to old imo.

The funniest thing is that I know a girl who's completely Clary! She even draws and stuff she's 19 but looks like 15, and is this petite redhead, she was in my head the whole time reading Laughing To bad she's my old friend and not an actress, but seriously one look at her and you'll know what I mean haha
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 am

whatttttttttttt lol

take a pic haha
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 am

I haven't seen her in like... a LONG time, but I will try to look for her on Facebook Razz
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 am

ok go stalk her mwhaha
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 am

ok I found her pics lol!
But I don't think posting them is right...... maybe just linking?
She just really looks better in person:lol:
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:59 am

I don't know if it's a good idea posting her pics, since they are her personal pics.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am

ok just link then lol hahaha

or maybe not lol

Last edited by vampira69 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am

See exactly Laughing
Just trust my words Laughing
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 am

fine lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 am

We will Wink
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 am

yes i will........not runs
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 am

lol you always run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death   Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jace & Clary Appreciation thread: 'Cause he would love her even after death
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next