The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within.. Empty
PostSubject: Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..   Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Sweep/Wicca Series.
1 Book of shadows
2 Coven
3 Blood Witch
4 Dark Magick
5 Awakening
6 Spellbound
7 The Calling
8 Changeling
9 Strife
10 Seeker
11 Orgins
12 Eclipse
13 Reconing
14 Full Circle
15. Night Child.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..   Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

yay, thanks for starting the thread hug Ill start the re-read soon :woot:
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..   Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 pm

I finished up to book 6.

Maybe im too biast on my adoration for Cal, but im just not feeling the love story between Hunter/Morgan. I just felt, she suddenly fell in love with Hunter way too fast and out of nowhere. But i suppose, thats hormones and teenagers for ya eh? Laughing

Bur Cal was my favourite character after Morgan. Because he has flaws to him that i haven't seen in Hunter. Cal isn't necessary Evil or Bad, he just made some poor choices based on what his mother told him to do.. and what he thought was the right thing.

But see, he thought he knew what was the right thing, but then he met Morgan and all of that changed. he began to question everything his mother told him and taught him. She was the only person he had til now. So you really can't blame how this happened.
But he fell in love with Morgan, IMO she was what made him go against his mother and strike away from her. She, and her love for him gave him that power to do so.
And even though its sad, he sacrificed his life for Morgan in the end.. and that is the greatest sacrifice of love. That is more than anything Morgan/Hunter could ever have.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..   Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicca/Sweep Series #1: Because the power come from within..
Page 1 of 1