The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book

Go down 
+2
Daph
Stay to the Lights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh, that sucks Sad
I guess we have to wait til Shadowfever for the proper sex Laughing
Because its wierd that karen talked about how the sex in Dreamfever is the hottes she has written.. and from someone who has read her highlander series.. and since there is no descriptions of the Mac/jericho sex..
I kinda don't see it..
IS there a detailed Description of their sex, do you see their first time? When he takes her back and they first have sex?
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Daph

Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Well... of course I didn't write everything that Karen wrote! So, there is much more to the sex, I was not about to go and start writing softcore stuff on the net! Laughing

So, I was thinking that since you only have a few days of wainting left, I'd stop the spoiling here. Is that good with you?
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Daph wrote:
Well... of course I didn't write everything that Karen wrote! So, there is much more to the sex, I was not about to go and start writing softcore stuff on the net! Laughing

So, I was thinking that since you only have a few days of wainting left, I'd stop the spoiling here. Is that good with you?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we do NOT want not to be spoiled lol1

but just tell us if that amazing sex ever actually happens lol1
Back to top Go down
Daph

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Well, I tought the sex was pretty amazing, yes!
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm

so it is described at some point right ? sorry I just have to know since I've been thinking about it all weekend wondering if I was missing something lol1
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Ah, we can wait..

CANT WE Kas! Laughing

Don't want everything spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Daph

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Yes, it is described, don't worry so much! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Daph wrote:
Yes, it is described, don't worry so much! Wink
is it around Christmas maybe innocent lol1 or is it the first time lol1
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh good, its described..

Is it their first time? Or later?
Back to top Go down
Daph

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Hum... not the first time, I don't think...
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Okay, that's too bad.. I would have liked to see that.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am

I have one more question

Does Zigor come out at any point lol1
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 am

You would think so, since Karen made a point in telling us what it means.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

yes but I need to know for sure lol1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book   Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamfever Spoilers & Teasers #1: Because we simply can't wait for the book
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3