The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance   The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:01 pm

The Dark Highlander Discussion

The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Dark_highlander

Quote :
Journey to a world of ancient magic, breathtaking sensuality, thrilling time-travel... Journey to the world of The Dark Highlander. Crisscrossing the continents and the centuries, here is a novel as gripping as it is sensual—an electrifying adventure that will leave you breathless...

I am Dageus MacKeltar, a man with one good conscience and thirteen bad ones, driven to sate my darkest desires...From his penthouse lair high above Manhattan, Dageus looks out over a glittering city that calls to the darkness within him. A sixteenth century Scot trapped between worlds, he is fighting a losing battle with the thirteen Druids who possess his soul, dooming him to an eternity of sexual pursuit. When Chloe Zanders, student of antiquities, is drawn into his world, she finds the insatiable Alpha male an irresistible lure.

Before long, she is caught up in an ancient prophecy that will sweep her back in time to medieval Scotland. Plunged into a world of timeless magic and dark seduction, she will soon face the challenge of a lifetime: fighting thirteen evil spirits for the heart of one irresistible man...

Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance   The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 am

This is definitely my favourite. What can I say? I love my men dark with a touch of danger Laughing Plus I'm just as curious as Chloe and I love artifacts and history so I completely understand how she got herself into the situation.

Plus it has some of the cutest moments. Chloe practicing how to say I love was one of my favourite scenes.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance   The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 pm

I agree, my favourite as well.

Loved how he kept her tied up in his bedroom, and she thought he was a theif Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance   The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 am

It also has one of the sexiest moments ever. Their sex scene in the woods? Swoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance   The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Highlander (Book #5) Discussion: Dageus and Chloe's romance
Page 1 of 1