The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Empty
PostSubject: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 pm

The Highlander's touch Discussion

The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Highlanders_touch

Quote :
A WARRIOR OF IMMORTAL POWERS
He was a mighty Scottish warrior who lived in a world bound by ancient laws and timeless magic. But no immortal powers could prepare the laird of Castle Brodie for the lovely, accursed lass who stood before him. A terrible trick of fate had sent her 700 years back in time and into his private chamber to tempt him with her beauty—and seduce him with a desire he could never fulfill. For this woman he burned to possess was also the woman he was sworn to destroy.

A WOMAN CAUGHT IN THE MISTS OF TIME
When Lisa felt the earth move under her feet, the fiercely independent 21st century woman never dreamed she was falling...into another century. But the powerful, naked warrior who stood glaring down at her was only too real...and too dangerously arousing. Irresistibly handsome he might be, but Lisa had no intention of remaining in this savage land torn by treachery and war. How could she know that her seductive captor had other plans for her...plans that would save her from a tragic fate? Or that the man who had long ago forsaken love would defy time itself to claim her for his own...
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:11 am

Circenn , *thud* I loved him, I mean I loved the first book with Hawk and Adrienne but this one was much better, I thin I preferred this one because Lisa's reasons for saying no made more sense to me than Adrienne's did Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 am

Saying no?

I need to re-read the books because i can't remember half what went on Laughing
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am

Yeah, you know, how Adrienne resisted Hawk in the beginning cause she'd been hurt by guys before but Lisa did it cause she didnt wanna get attached and wanted to get back to her mother, I just kinda thought Lisa's reasons made more sense Smile

And I should read book 5 and the rest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 am

Oh yes, of course.

It did make much more sense.

She was like "No i can't be here."
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

The only reason this book isn't a favourite is because the end is too much of a fairytale. Her dad is alive, her mom catches the cancer on time, things are a big ball of sunshine. I hate those types of endings.

Other than that this was a great book in the series.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Well, they are romance books, so i guess you gotta expect HEA
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah but I agree with Nat, this one's ending was way too happy, I totally blocked out the ending Laughing it was just too idealistic Smile
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Laughing

Who needs realism Razz
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Laughing That's true. But I like a touch of realism in my romance.

Fairytales are left to Disney.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Although i suppose with most Romance novels (Especially those Harequin ones) its all very cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 am

Harlequin's are usually really cheesy Laughing I love my HEA as well as the next person but there are some things that I can't buy.

I wonder where Circenn and Lisa decided to live after the Queen took away their Immortality? The present or the past?
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am

The queen takes away their immortality? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:59 am

Adam tells them the truth about the Immortality elixir (that is causes you to lose your soul) and they became mortals again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story   The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Highlander's Touch (Book #3) Discussion: Circenn and Lisa's story
Page 1 of 1