The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Empty
PostSubject: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Isabellesimonbanner

Welcome to the first Simon Lewis and Isabelle Lightwood thread

Fans
01. PJ_Believer
02. Guinevere
03. vampira69

Last edited by PJ_Believer on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

OOh, make a list and add me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Okay Smile I'll add you on the list.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm

add me of course hehe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I will, Lauren Wink
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 pm

thanx haha bounce ok i thought of somethign kinky btw them *runs*
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm

lol well, they are very kinky.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

that whip could do alot of things lol
nice banner add Wink
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 pm

I read that Cassie is planning a simon book..

maybe we'll see that he ends up with Izzy
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 pm

omggggggggg this is awesome news!!
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 am

well this is something someone told me once, so I don't know how much truth there is Laughing
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks Smile I thought I might add in the banner we had in the S&I over FF.

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 am

pray its true ppl! lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

I hope it's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:33 pm

it could be about simon and isabelle working togetehr hehe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm

It might be Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 pm

then they fall in love all over again flower
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 am

I hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 am

we need more moments with them orsomething from isabelles pov hehe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 am

Yes. I would love to know what was going on Izzy's head.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:45 am

cuz i wander whether she was in love with simon the entire 3 book haha
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Me, too. I know how jealous she was when he showed up with Maia.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:34 am

oot hat woudl have been cool to see hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia   Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon & Isabelle Appreciation Thread - Because she was really jealous when he showed up with Maia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reading Room :: Books/Authors :: Mortal Instruments-
Jump to: