The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Empty
PostSubject: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Welcome to the 1st Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation

*banner forthcoming**

Supporters:
1.Guinevere
2. Caitlin

Last edited by Guinevere on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Caitlin
Caitlin

Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Add me!
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

He's so hot
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 pm

I know. And he has such a gorgeous smile.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I love his smile. All the girls are gonna think he's so charming
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm

I know, and he so is!

People need to see how great he is!

I admit, i havent seen anything else Paul has been in, but i know he will do a great job.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

I've seen him on The OC, and I remember watching some of Fallen
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm

He was on the OC?
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Just for one ep
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 pm

who did he play? What season?
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:16 pm

It's in ep 5 of season one. Ryan goes to work at the Crab Shack and Paul plays his co-worker Donnie,who doesn't turn out to be a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh right, kinda coming back to me now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah, it was a forgettable role honestly
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

thats quite unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 am

I know Sad
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I read something.. and someone said, Stefan is Ugly..

Seriously? I think those kind of people are just jealous of the potential S?E relationship, so they have to tear the character down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.   Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stefan Salvatore/Paul Wesley Appreciation #1: He is the one Vampire, i would fall for.
Page 1 of 1