The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Empty
PostSubject: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Welcome to
Isabelle Lightwood
Appreciation Thread

"Nothing less than seven inches. That's my motto."

- Isabelle Lightwood
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Add me.

She is great.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

her character is so awesome and determined always i love having one female strong character, please add me too!
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I love Izzy. She's always in charge and I love that she uses that whip.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

i love her whip too haha
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

She uses it all the time Wink
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

its her signuture move lol haha
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 pm

lol It is Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm

u have to manip her with a whip haha
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 am

LMAO

But she gotta get a real guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 am

If I find a whip to manip with her lol
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

yes hahahah

awesome lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm

lol that whip is her baby.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 pm

it is haha hmm does she only have one lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 am

I think she does and it's gold for what I remember.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:13 am

niceeee they should sell it out as mortal instrumetns merchandise id buy it hehe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:18 pm

They probably will when they start doing the movie and promoting it.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 am

awsome i wan a n isabelle doll like they have for twi *gone* lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 am

lol! An Isabelle doll would be awesome, but I want a Jace doll Wink
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am

ooo id sleep with that every night haha
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:46 am

Laughing Me, too probably. I rather it be a plush doll rather than an action figure.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 am

oo thatd be better squish it and it wont break or anything lol
that reminds me did u liek that idea of mortal instruments being animated?
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 am

I don't know. I rather it be action packed with live actors, but an animated movie would be awesome as well, if they draw them really good.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 am

yeah if they look liek them exactly ehhe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah, but I prefer a live action movie, since we could get Alex as Jace Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders   Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabelle Lightwood Appreciation thread: 'Cause she's is rebellious and dates Downworlders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reading Room :: Books/Authors :: Mortal Instruments-
Jump to: