The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome to the first Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman appreciation thread.

Fans
01. PJ_Believer
02. Guinevere

Last edited by PJ_Believer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 am

Thanks for the thread.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:40 am

Aww. You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 am

You can add me.

I like his character.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 am

I've added you Smile
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks.

I may not like the ES relationship, but i do think Eric is a funny character.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 am

He is Smile I love how he is so scary and menacing and all these tourists and fangbangers just want to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 am

Yeah, though i am preferring his short hair, to his long.
Back to top Go down
Mushkah

Mushkah

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Aw, Please add me! I think everyone would know i love him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5   Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Skarsgård/Eric Northman Appreciation #1 - Because he is the sheriff on Area 5
Page 1 of 1