The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 am

Welcome to the first "Sebastian Verlac/Jonathon Morgenstern" appreciation thread

Sebastian Verlac, a Shadowhunter, orphaned and living in Paris. He is visiting Alicante and staying with his cousin, Aline. He seems to have feelings for Clary, but she is not interested and does not trust him. Jace, as well, does not trust Sebastian at all. It is later learned that Sebastian is actually Clary's brother, Jonathan, and a spy for Valentine, posing as Sebastian Verlac. He is killed by Jace.

Last edited by PJ_Believer on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 am

oo thanx for the thread i like him even though he did such evil things Sad
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 am

I thought he was a bit crazy and him kissing Clary was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:02 am

yeah especially since he knew she was his sister lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 am

I know. It was just plain creepy lol1
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:23 am

he really was psycho ut u cant blame him when he was raised that way by valentine haha
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 am

please leave out the Jonathan part in the title, we do0n't want people to get spoiled if they still haven't read last book like Sanja, I would hate for people to be spoiled if they donna wish it Cool
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:23 am

ooo yeah lol

i think the name sebastian is hot :gone: i actually spoiled that bit when i first read and of course i regretted it lol
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm

I've edited it out in the title, but is it okay to have it in the OP?
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am

i think so *looks*
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh thank god for this thread, I just finished the first book and I was sooo annoyed that they were related, I mean I had a feeling it wouldnt be true but still to see proof gaaah, thank you so much, I tried staying spoiler free, I really did Very Happy but it was well worth it, now I can sleep tonight knowing Jace and clary have not been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm so glad Clary and Jace aren't related at all Smile That would make so upset if they were.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 am

me too! it sux that the author even related the in the first place but then again it made hte books that much awesome mwhahaha i love couples that cant be together hehe spoilers are awesome ehhe
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 am

Yes, they are but it's still bad reading spoilers lol1
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 am

did u do it when u were reading city of bones haha
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 am

Im kinda really upset he's dead, I loved him, he was a verrrrry interesting character, messed up and everything but Id love to hear more about him. and I dont really think he's dead cause they never found a body, I think it leaves the chance open for another book maybe later on?
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:50 am

I remember reading somewhere that he's not to be dead. I think it was from Cassie, who said that.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 am

ooo awesome then and maybe there will be a book with him doing revenge or soemthng mwhaha
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 am

yaaaay, Id love to see more of him Thud
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am

i really did like his chracter at first but then ill never forgive him for the deaths...... Sad
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:52 am

Yeah I would have liked him so much more if he was just kinda evil, not completely evil, I thought hed have like a soft spot for Clary or his dad or someone and then he wouldnt do all those completely evil things Sad
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 am

yeah like maybe if i dunno meeting clary maybe that could have changed him and made him more good i liked how they interacted with eahc other even though it was so wrong lollll valentine screwed him over Sad
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Valentine did Sad I'll never forgive him for killing off Max. Poor Max.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 pm

he was too young to die No
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

I know Sad Why did he have to kill someone, who was so young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father   Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Verlac Appreciation #1 - Because he is so evil just like his father
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next