The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Empty
PostSubject: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 am

Welcome to
Zsadist & Bella
Appreciation Thread

Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 pm

They are my favs! From the very beginning, I was captivated by Zsadist. He was rough, mean, chock full of attitude and was described as being very unattractive but for some reason that made him much more appealing than any other brother.

And Bella's so strong. She left and was willing to leave with Nalla if he didn't come around. I can not stand weak female leads and I think Zsadist feels the same way.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:53 am

I just love Z cause he's so soft in heart, he was from the start you could just see he had a golden heart. And in Rhage's book... when he didn't want to beat him up and then came to sing for him to easy up his pain.... Swoon

Although I like Rhage just a tiny tiny bit better... cause he proved he's more than just beauty and sacrificed the most for his mate
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Add me if your doing a list.

I do love some Z, but Rhage is awesome.

But Z has a beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Z does have a lot of hidden depths and he loves Bella so much. He's evolved so much from Dark Lover.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Admin
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 am

I think it's mostly cause he opened up, but all the love he has, he had it from the very start he loved his brothers with all his heart, he just needed to learn showing it more openly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again   Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause  she made him live again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zsadist & Bella Appreciation thread : 'Cause she made him live again
Page 1 of 1