The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Beyond the Highland Mist Discussion

Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Beyond_mist

Quote :
AN ALLURING LAIRD
He was known throughout the kingdom as Hawk, legendary predator of the battlefield and the boudoir. No woman could refuse his touch, but no woman ever stirred his heart—until a vengeful fairy tumbled Adrienne de Simone out of modern-day Seattle and into medieval Scotland. Captive in a century not her own, entirely too bold, too outspoken, she was an irresistibly challenge to the sixteenth-century rogue. Coerced into a marriage with Hawk, Adrienne vowed to keep him at arm's length—but his sweet seduction played havoc with her resolve.

A PRISONER IN TIME
She had a perfect "no" on her perfect lips for the notorious laird, but Hawk swore she would whisper his name with desire, begging for the passion he longed to ignite in her. Not even the barriers or time and space could keep him from winning her love. Despite her uncertainty about flowing the promptings of her own passionate heart, Adrienne's reservations were no match for Hawk's determination to keep her by his side...
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
Nat

Nat

Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 am

A great start but not the best.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

I agree, i liked the books.. it was the start of the series. But it was better than the second, Laughing
But i thought it was a great start.
I liked their romance.
Back to top Go down
Nat

Nat

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 pm

I did too. I loved the introduction of Adam too. He was so much colder in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

He was indeed, trying to steal Adrienne just for the sake of it.

I like what Hawk did in the end.. finding a loophole, and calling Adam by his real name Laughing which in return, he had to do what he said
Back to top Go down
Thetisღ
Thetisღ

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 am

I loved that and Hawk got Adrienne back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 am

Laughing I loved how he had this loooooong list of demands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.   Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Highland Mist (Book #1) Discussion #1: Hawk and Adrienne's romance.
Page 1 of 1