The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
broken|smile
broken|smile

The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Empty
PostSubject: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 am

Welcome to the first "Heather Wells" discussion thread

The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 41ADNYH0JRL._SS500_

This series revolves around former pop star Heather Wells, who now in her late 20's has lost her fortune, her record contract and her fiance all in a short amount of time, but Heather is now finally getting her life back on track, she's the Assistant Residence Hall Director at New York College and she's even roommates with the guy of her dreams, her former fiance's estranged brother private eye Cooper Cartwright. But when students start to die mysteriously in the building, weight-conscious, romance-obsessed Heather goes on a crazed hunt to uncover the truth.

books in the series
1. Size 12 is not fat
2. Size 14 is not fat either
3. Big Boned
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 am

I brought the bind up of Size 12 and Size 14 a couple of weeks ago Smile I might start reading those when I'm on holidays.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 am

Cant wait to hear what you think of them Smile
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 am

I'll talk you when I finish them Very Happy I already had Size Doesn't Matter before, but it's pointless reading the three book before the first two.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 am

So I saw that you'd finished reading the series, what did you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 am

I like it really much Smile I thought it was great that Heather was so protective of the place she worked and wanted to solve all those crimes. Heather and Cooper are just so perfect together and I have a soft spot for Gavin. I thought it was hilarious when he landed himself in jail.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:55 am

I loved Gavin, he was hilarious with his crush on Heather Very Happy
And I adored Cooper and Heather Love
Did you know this is probobly gonna be turned into a TV show?
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm

I know Very Happy I'm so glad he found someone in the end.

Yeah, I heard about that and also, I think Meg has signed on to write two more books from this series.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 am

2 more books? yaaay, though I think we got ourselves a happily ever after, I wouldnt mind seeing more of HEather and Cooper
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 am

Yeah, she wrote on her blog that the publishing company wants her to write two more Smile but I don't know when she will finish them since she has so many books she has to write.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

She does write very fast doesnt she? lol1 she has sooo many books and soooo many coming out soon.

I just got started on twitter and started following Meg, she's so cool, shes following me too, its like she follows all of her fans which is kinda sweet and unique Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:11 am

She does, which is a good thing Wink

That's very sweet of her. I usually read the forums just to see when her books are being released here and the movie news on any of her series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heather Wells Mysteries Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1
Page 1 of 1