The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Empty
PostSubject: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome to the first "Airhead" series discussion

The book is about a teenage girl whose life is forever changed by the tragic accident that leaves her taking the identity of a supermodel. Thrown into a completely unfamiliar world, she's forced to hide her old identity in order to personify her current one.

Books in the series
Airhead, May 13, 2008
Being Nikki, May 5, 2009
Runaway, May 2010
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 am

I really should read these soon, Ive downloaded the first book, just need to find the time Smile
Between this, Missing, and the Mediator series, which one would you say I start off with? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 am

I would say the Mediator series Smile but I do love all of them.

I'm so looking forward to Being Nikki being released over here.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 am

I figured if I started Mediator now I wouldnt be able to stop until I finished the series so I started Airhead instead, Ive read about 100 pages so far and Im loving it, though the idea of being in someone else's body is kinda freaking me out and making me sad at the same time lol!
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm

It is Sad but I think the series will get a lot better Very Happy Well, the Mediator series isn't too long to read, but I love the series more since it's so different and I love Jesse.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 am

Is the mediator series also a teen series or is it more adult? Smile
So up to chapter 23 now, wow, theres a lot of guys in her life now Laughing I have a feeling Gabriels gonna turn out to be this real jerk *pout*

EDIT: OK, so Im kinda confused ... do I have the full e-book, cause this wont be the first time Ive missed the last few chapters you know, its just the ending was kinda off, is that really how it ends? with Nikki and Lulu taking pizza to Em's parents house?
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 am

It's a teen series Smile

I don't know if Gabriel's going be a jerk. I'm thinking Brandon going to be the jerk instead.

Yeah, that's how it ends with Nikki and Lulu taking pizza to Em's parents house.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 am

lol, Brandon is already kind of a jerk Razz I kinda thought we'd get Bandon and Lulu later on Very Happy my shipper heart kinda just pairs people off at random lol!

Oh wow, that ending was kind of incomplete wasnt it? I kept looking for another chapter or something, the book was too short Laughing why isnt Being Nikki anywhere on the internet? Thud
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 am

I just think Brandon will get worst than being a jerk.

I do like Gabriel and Em, but I have a feeling that Em will probably end up with Christopher.

Yeah, it was. I remember reading it and thinking this is the end? This is definitely not the end lol1

I'm looking forward to it coming out in July.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 am

Aww thats a shame, I kinda liked Brandon, felt sorry for him Embarassed poor guy, his dads kinda AWOL and Nikki doesnt even remember him hug

Yeah, I like Em and Gabriel as well but its probobly gonna be Em and Christopher, which leaves Gabriel alone *sigh* now who will we pair him off with? Razz

Its already out in some places isnt it? I think it had a release date of May 5th, its just later in Australia, *pout* have you read the chapters posted on Megs website? its chapters 8-12, I couldnt bring myself to read them, its way too far into the book.
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 am

I know. I was really bad and read the spoilers on the Meg board, that why I knew he wasn't good at all.

I don't know. Maybe Em's sister or Lulu.

Yeah. In the US, it's already out. In Australia, it's coming out on July 1st, but I'm hoping it gets released earlier. I've read those chapters Wink The chapters are really good and it shows you more of Christopher.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:02 am

Aww youve read the spoliers? affraid Ive been trying to be very good and just stay spoiler free on all things in general lol!
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 am

I was bad and read the spoilers. I was really trying not to try my friend any of the spoilers, but I told her one. I'm really bad with staying spoiler free Sad
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 am

Just brought Being Nikki today Smile So excited that I can finally read it.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 am

Ooh yaaay, tell me what you think of it Very Happy you know, without any major spoilers *being a good girl 👼* cause I still havent found the ebook Sad
Back to top Go down
PJ_Believer
Fanatic
PJ_Believer

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 am

It was really good Smile I really don't want to spoil you too much, so most of the good thing is all very spoilery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1   Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airhead Series (Books 1-3) Discussion #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reading Room :: Books/Authors :: Meg Cabot-
Jump to: