The Reading Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where fans to go, to discuss their favourite books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?

Go down 
+2
vampira69
Stay to the Lights
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Empty
PostSubject: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Do you ever remember your dreams?

Can you remember anything that stands out?

One dream is usually repetitive for me, is im being chased by someone.. hunted down and killed..

Although obviously, i can't see the person and i always wake up before i die.. (Obviously otherwise i wouldn't be here)
Back to top Go down
https://thereadingroom.forumotion.com
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 pm

i remember some and i keep having recurring nightmares about cats attacking me lol anyone know what that means lol

haha jen lol
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 pm

lol cats attacking

maybe your afraid of being attacked?
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm

maybe lol why do they scratch me bawls i use to like cats now im just scared of them because of those dreams lol
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 pm

lol aww dreams are just your mind playing tricks on you.
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 pm

good then lol i can go back to petting cats without it trying to kill me hehe
Back to top Go down
LG rocks my socks

LG rocks my socks

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

I dreamt a lot about brushing my teeth last night. Dunno what that's about ... LOL

Cats are evil creatures. It's probably your mind warning you of them.

JK. But really. Cats scare the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:58 am

Shannon LOL
You have weird dreams

I'm scared of cats also affraid

I dream of snakes a lot, then i woke up and start running around my room thinking they're after me..no kidding, it happenes a lot
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 am

My dreams are like movies or TV shows, its normally someones out to murder me or Im out to murder someone Razz
Back to top Go down
http://pottyaboutharry.livejournal.com
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

A recurring dream I've had through the years is of some of my teeth falling out. It was horrible.
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 am

That means someone close to you will die Sad
Back to top Go down
Caitlin
Caitlin

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:13 pm

That doesn't sound good No
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm

i use to have the teeth falling out dream affraid
Back to top Go down
colorblind85
colorblind85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 am

I don't want to scare you but my friend had a dream like that and her friend died.
Lots of other situations. I thought you guys knew about this lol
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 am

Damn that is freaky

Most of the time, i don't even remember my dreams, but if i do.. its usually my recurring one.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 am

lol, last night I had this about this guy in out university and he had special powers or something cause we were studying underwater cause he was hiding lol! long dream but thats all I remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stay to the Lights
Admin
Admin
Stay to the Lights

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 am

Laughing Thats a cool dream.

Studying Underwater, now wouldn't that be something.
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:38 am

I had a dream about this forum last night lol1 nothing real important I just remembered posting here all the time in my dream but the layout was a bit different Smile
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 am

i had a dream about this forum last week i think like the second day it came out haha and i have dreams of posting on fanforum too all the time haha
Back to top Go down
broken|smile
broken|smile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 am

lmao I had the weirdest dream last night, Adam Lambert was posting on FF with the username CrazyAdamLAmbert or something like that and he would kill anyone who disagreed with him or dissed him, he's like killed two posters already and I was next :eek: so I spent the rest of the dream getting ready for him to arrive and giving away my personal possesions as well as all my username passwords lmao
This children is what watching too many movies does to your brain, :crazy:
Back to top Go down
vampira69
Fanatic
vampira69

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am

omg hahahah crazy dream lmao hahahahahaha

i keep having a reoccuring one where a little boy is selling cookies cuz his poor at the newsagency and out of guilt i always buy a cookie off him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?   Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams thread: What is your subconscious telling you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reading Room :: General & Introductory :: Off Topic-
Jump to: